Glass Drilling Machine Horizontal Bd80s
|FOB Price:||US $4,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||2 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 set||US $4,000/ set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BD80S
- Certification: CE, ISO, UL
- Control System: Semi-Automatic
- Glass Edging Machine Type: Glass Drilling Machine
- Condition: New
- Weight: 1200
- Trademark: BENETECH
- Specification: Standard
- HS Code: 846420
- Type: Glass Drilling Machine
- Structure: Horizontal
- Glass Washing Machine Type: Glass Drilling Machine
- Grinding Head Number: 2
- Overall Size: 2200*2500*1700mm
- Speed: Fast Drilling
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Foshan, China
BD series of drilling machine is designed with continuous improvements combining the merits of the machines made domestic and abroad and customer's feedback. This machine has PLC control and Oil hydraulic controlled bumper. It is easy and convenient to operate. The machine runs stable with high efficiency. Quality of the hole drilled is good. The machine can run in three ways, point drill, single drill and continuous automatic drill to meet various job requirements during glass drilling.
I. Mechanism description and operation steps:
- The drill bit spins driven by the motor through the tower shape triangle belt, three speeds available (850RPM, 1400RPM, 1200RPM)
- The drill bit goes up or down driven by air cylinder's movement (extend and withdraw) which is powered by compressed air (air pressure is 0.15~0.5Mp, normal air pressure is around 0.3Mpa, air pressure for upper and lower drill is 0.3Mpa, air pressure for clamping disc is 0.40-0.5Mpa).
- There are two oil hydraulic cylinder bumpers on the right side of the machine for adjusting/slowing down the drill bit feeding speed to avoid the drill bit bumping onto glass breaking the glass.
- It is recommended that the depth of the drill bit in glass is: upper drill: 2/5, lower drill: 3/5, as shown in Drawing 2.
- The pressure of clamping disc depends on the glass thickness. Usually the pressure is 0.5Mpa. The pressure is adjusted at the main pressure gauge located on the upper back of the machine.
- Upper and lower drill speed in slowing down period is adjusted by the nut on the throttle located on the hydraulic bumper on the right side of the machine.Please see drawing 1
- Air drive circuit
- (1)Turn on power, open the air switch on the control cabinet first, then open the emergency stop switch on the operation panel.
- (2)Check motor spinning direction, clockwise is the right direction (viewed from the top of tower shape belt).
(3)Check if the drill bit is tightened or vibrates, or if they are eccentric, ready for work or not. Touch the spinning drill bit lightly to see if there is any vibration or any problem, if there is, then pull the drill bit off and re-push it in the drill bit holder in another angle until it fits well.
(4)Connect air and water, check the oil and water in. If there is water need to drain the water first, then adjust the oil level in oil sprayer. Air supply should be at 0.2~0.5Mpa. Air pressure for upper and lower bill changes with the diameter of the hole but within the range 0.2~0.4Mpa, bigger hole, bigger pressure.For an example, to drill a φ12 hole on 6mm thick glass, the air pressure for drill should not be higher than 0.3Mpa in order not to crush the glass.(the operator can run the machine at his preference in other respects).
|Thickness of glass||3-30mm||mm|
|Symmetry error of upper and lower holes||±0.10mm||mm|
|Max distance between arm and center of drilling bit||1050mm|
Please contact us.
1),Glass Tempering furnace/ Glass bending(fusing) furnace/ Glass laminating oven etc
3),Glass Straight-Line Edging Machine
4),Glass Miter Edging Machine
5),Glass Straight-line Beveling Machine
7),Glass Round Edging Machine
8),Insulating Glass Machine
10),Glass Horizontal Drilling Machine
11),Glass Horizontal Washing Machine
12),Glass vertical washing machine
13),Glass Sandblasting Machine
14),Glass vertical drilling machine
15),Glass protective film machine